For the last 15 years, Viagra has been the number one medication in the world for treating erectile dysfunction. Upwards of 18 million men are currently using the medication with great results. In fact, Viagra has maintained an 85% success rate since its release. While this is great for the majority of men, we do have to address the elephant in the room that is the remaining 15% of men. Well, the creators of Viagra have addressed them in the form of Viagra professional. Today we are going to cover exactly what the new formula does and why you should take notice if the original formula hasn’t worked for you.
How its works?
As we all know, the cause of most erectile dysfunction problems is poor blood flow. Blood vessels in the lower regions of the body become restricted and as a result, will cut off circulation to different parts of the body. You’ve probably noticed this situation if any of your limbs have gone numb or felt tingly all of a sudden. What Viagra Professional does is relax those blood vessels so the body has its normal circulation back. This is also what the old formula did as well.
Viagra professional is essentially two times as strong as the standard formula. While a fair amount of the remain 15% of people the original formula didn’t work on has more serious underlining health problems, the others genuinely didn’t. This is what inspired Viagra professional to be created and the results have been stellar. In clinical trials, the success rate had been recorded to be just under the 93%. In addition to that, there have been reports of additional benefits that were not intended.
Viagra professional has been reported to last double the amount of the original formula which was only 4 hours. This new iteration of the popular drug lasts up to 8 hours straight. Men reported benefits of the medication have been a decreased sensitivity to the penis which has helped men that have premature ejaculation. Other reports include a stronger reaction to sexual stimulation, decreased wait time for the medication to take effect and even fast recover between sexual activity.
Now obviously the creators of Viagra professional had no intention of these beneficial side effects but who are any of us to complain?
While I am on the topic of side effects. Men will be happy to know that Viagra professional has no additional side effects. If you aren’t familiar with the original formula’s side effects here they are. The most common side effects are a headache, runny nose, and an upset stomach. Most of these side effects are easily avoided if you have eaten something previously. Sorry guys, if you have a sensitive nose you will have to deal with it for a few minutes before it goes away. The cost of Viagra professional is a little pricey at almost $3 dollars a pill, but it’s not as bad as other medications.
Tips to Buy Viagra professional
Now here is a personal tip from me. When you purchase Viagra professional make sure you shop around online instead of a local store or pharmacy. The reason I say this is because physical locations tend to jack the prices of their medication. Viagra and its variations are the most popular erectile medication on the market and retailers will try to take advantage. In Australia, one pill of Viagra can cost you up to $34 in store and if you ask me that is a rip-off. Stick to online purchases and shop around for the best deals possible.